10 useful travel apps
Good evening, dear. We share suitable attachments for traveling which saved many people from hunger, cold and bouts of directional insanity.
Here we go:
- Wiffinity is a compilation of Wi-Fi hotspots with passwords all over the world. Save on roaming, steal Wi-Fi from your neighbors ;)
- Aroundme shows all the necessary places nearby (banks, hospitals, supermarkets, etc.).
- Duolingo is an off-colour application for learning a foreign language in a playful way.
- Flightaware is real-time tracking of flights around the world.
- XE - this wonderful currency converter insures the brain against overheating when trying to exchange dollars into pounds.
- Flush is a vital service with a selection of toilets in the area.
- Longebuddy is a legal way to seep into the airport lounges of the world.
- Citymapper builds a city route from point A to point B, taking into account all the options available, including deer, donkeys and dog teams.
- WeatherPro - with this app you can determine exactly what to wear - a fur coat or bikini. But remember! If you are brought to Petersburg in July, take both of them :)
- Triplt is an awesome travel planner. Add hotels, flights and guided tours with hourly details.