Our journeys are for those who are interested to go farther than Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi and Batumi beaches. For those who want to have a deep insight into real Georgia, to be closer to its people and nature, to plunge into local culture and lifestyle.
Our journeys are for those who want to live in a simple house overlooking the mountains, to wake up in a tent on a mountain lake shore and to see fantastic canyons, waterfalls and caves, take a horseback ride in the Kharagauli National Park, to walk about an ancient fortress and a cave city.
Autumn in Georgia is always something really special. The time of grape harvesting in vineyards. And Georgia is considered to be one of the oldest grapevine growing places. For a Georgian, wine is more than an alcoholic beverage, and it is treated with an almost religious awe.
Kakheti (Georgia) is justly considered to be the center of winemaking, it is here that main vineyards and processing companies are located. Considering the region’s specific nature, autumn is the best time to visit Kakheti, since in autumn it is filled with a special, festive atmosphere, and some wineries invite tourists to take part in grape harvesting.
What’s ahead of you:
- A 9-day travel through stunning non-touristy parts of Georgia;
- Grape harvesting in Kakheti in a real winery;
- Visiting “Georgian Las Vegas” – the Town of Love Signagi.
- A cave city of Vardzia and Rabati fortress in Akhaltsikhe.
- A two-day horseback riding expedition in the Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park;
- A dive into local culture;
- Talking to Georgians – a warm, hospitable and friendly nation who can rejoice, sing and enjoy life no matter what;
- Incredible Georgian food, fragrant wines and fresh mountain air;
- Adventures: we guarantee you are sure to have them!