SURF CAMP IN BALI
Bali is the most famous island in Indonesia (which has over 17,500 of them) and one of the most visited surf destinations on the planet. The “Island of the Gods” is well-known for its surf culture and the variety of locations suitable for surfers of all levels. It is a Mecca for traveling surfers from all over the world. It is not only the wide range of reef breaks that are spread along the coastline of Bali that makes it special, but the incredibly patient, friendly and welcoming Balinese people, spectacular nature, warm water, tropical vibes and safety – and there are no sharks.
Surfing in Bali is best known for its perfect barreling left-hand reef breaks, however, there is also a big range of world-class right-hand reef breaks. There are also many surf spots for beginner and intermediate surfers.
You can also get your adrenaline pumping by going white water rafting, climbing Treetop Park, cycling, or climbing the volcanos. Bali is colorful, magical and unforgettable – once you’ve been, you will come back again and again.
For groups of less than 12 people – $2600/person
For groups of 12 people or more – $2500/person
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Accommodation in the hotels and surf-camp
• Airport pick-up and drop-off
• Transfers to and from the surf beach
• Three daily meals and snacks
• Five 2.5-hour surfing lessons
• Transfers in a comfortable bus with an experienced driver
• Tickets for speed boat to Gili island
• Entrance tickets to all sights and activities
• Services of a professional English-speaking guide
• Sports insurance during surfing lessons with US$1000 coverage
• All necessary surf equipment and clothing during lessons
• All costs to Ijen volcano
• All costs to Batur volcano
• Charity donation